New Patient Information
We are glad that you are interested in choosing us as a health care provider for your precious little ones!!! We have attempted to make this transition efficient and as smooth as possible.
- Please call our office at 919.300.7726(spc6) to speak with one of our office staff to initiate New Patient information.
- To start the registration process, you can either fill new registration forms when you come for the appointment or download the set from our website (under New patient forms kit) and fill it in the comfort of your home and bring along to your appointment.
- To assure medical continuity for each new patient at SPC, we request that all completed paper work and previous medical records (especially the immunization records) be sent to our office prior to the first appointment.
- Our staff can speak: English, Urdu, Hindi, Farsi, Pashto, Spanish, Arabic, and Telugu*
- (* Less fluent)
- Accepts all major insurances
- NC Medicaid incl Carolina Access,
- United Health Care.
- (* If you have Aetna Insurance, Please contact front office before scheduling appointment for limitations)
New Patient Forms Kit:
- New Registration Form
- Initial History Questionnaire
- Medical Record Request-In
- Medical Record Request-Out
- Notice of Privacy form – HIPAA
- Patients Rights & Responsibilities Policy
- Financial Responsibility Policy
We look forward to meet you and work with you for your child(ren)’s well being!!!